Daniel specialises in treatment & education of his private patients & athletes from all backgrounds and abilities.
He has been treating patients in a professional clinical setting since 2004, and currently works at the 'Mitcham Rehab Clinic'.
Daniel is a Remedial Therapist with Tennis Australia (for the Australian Open), and consults to the Port Adelaide Football Club.
Through out his career, Daniel has worked with elite athletes and organisation from various backgrounds, including:
- Collingwood Football Club
- Australian Olympic Track athletes
- French tennis star, Gael Monfils
- ‘A League’ soccer teams,
- Adelaide 36’ers Basketball team members,
- Adelaide Thunderbirds Netball squad members
- Team members of the Australian Dance Company